Best Ceramic Heater 2020 – Top Picks & Reviews
Last updated on:
These ceramic heater reviews will introduce you to the world of this type of heaters. In just a short while, you will meet the best ceramic heaters of 2020, as well as a set of comprehensive buying guide! Once you are done reading this review, we are confident that you can pick the right ceramic heater for your room!
Our Favorites (Compared in 2020)
|Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater|
|Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater|
|Lasko 5307 Ceramic Heater||5 lbs||4.3/5|
|Lasko 6435 Designer||8 lbs||4.1/5|
So what are we waiting for? Let’s go check them out!
The 5 Best Ceramic Heaters
1. Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater – Best Overall
If you are looking for the best ceramic heater on the market, then we proudly present the Lasko 755320. This one has excellent features that can create a comfortable temperature to any room. The ergonomics of this machine allows you to use it quickly and safely. Of course, this product won’t become a wonder if it is not energy efficient! As long as you got the Lasko 755320, you will always be cozy, even in the coldest of weathers!
Features and Performance
- One of the best features of the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is its modernity. Specifically, it has a digital display that lets you access all the inputs of this device. Moreover, it also got a remote control so that you can conveniently program the entire heater at the touch of a button!
- Meanwhile, this product got a widespread oscillation. With this component, this ceramic heater can quickly warm up an entire room! Moreover, the Lasko 755320 uses an extended ceramic element and perforating air velocity. The combination of these two attributes enables the system as a whole to push the warm air and disperse throughout the room!
- The thermostat of the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater is programmable. You can run it up to 8 hours, while not hearing any sounds. Specifically, it comes with two quiet settings: high heat and low heat. This ergonomic improves the overall versatility of this tool! Moreover, you can guarantee that this ceramic heater can keep a smooth and quiet performance!
- Heating your room won’t be a problem because of its 1,500-watt capacity. For a ceramic heater, such heating capacity is truly outstanding. This is one of the main highlights why we chose the Lasko 755320 as the best ceramic heater on the market today!
- Moreover, you will love that even with its tall construction that adds to its overall appeal! Despite that, this ceramic heater is still very lightweight! Specifically, it just weighs around 6.3 pounds. This feature allows it to be compact and highly transportable! It doesn’t consume too much space too because of its vertical design! Also, this product is fully assembled already. You can say goodbye to the pesky process of assembling!
Best Feature of Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater
We consider the Lasko 755320 as the safest ceramic heater on the market today. It comes with an automatic shut-off system. Once it can detect overheating, this product just shuts down itself. Moreover, you will be impressed that it also has ETL-listed heat shut-off functions for external temperatures. With this feature around, your home is safe throughout the entire operation of this ceramic heater!
- Product dimensions: 8.5 inches x 7.5 inches x 23 inches
- Product weight: 6.3 pounds
2. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater – Best Value
We know that most of you won’t invest that big for a ceramic heater. You may not see it as your top priority. However, during the cold seasons, a ceramic heater is indeed handy. This leaves you no choice, right? Well, that might be the case. However, the Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater is truly budget-friendly. In fact, it is the best ceramic heater for the money. But do not judge fast! The features and qualities can match even those professional-grade heaters!
Features and Performance
- You should know that the Lasko 754200 is among the top-selling portable ceramic heaters today. One reason for this is because of its powerful performance. Despite its size, this heater can offer quality heating to any enclosed space. Since it got a 1,500-watt power, you can expect that it can deliver heat consistently and efficiently.
- The Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater has a sturdy construction. This product is indeed highly compact and portable. However, its overall design makes it tough. With this feature, we can guarantee you that the Lasko 754200 has a long life span!
- The dimensions of this ceramic heater are truly small. It doesn’t eat too much space because of its low profile design. However, we already mentioned that you should not underestimate the capacity of this heater. It can effectively supplement a large heater. It can also heat up small to medium rooms without causing clutter!
- Meanwhile, the adjustability of the Lasko 754200 is truly superb. Specifically, it lets you adjust from a low heat mode (900 watts) to high heat mode (1,500 watts). This design allows you to have total control of the warmth that is being given by this machine. Moreover, this kind of design allows you to preserve the ideal room temperature.
- Just like its cousin Lasko 755320, the Lasko 754200 has excellent safety features. It got an automatic cut-off system the instant it begins to overheat. This aspect of this ceramic heater prevents any hazards in your room!
Best Feature of Lasko 754200 Ceramic Tower Heater
We really love the versatility of the Lasko 754200. Specifically, you can attribute this benefit to its highly-optimized thermostat. This component enables you to cut out the heater once the pre-set temperature has been reached. You may say that this method is somehow old school. However, this mechanism benefits you in two aspects. First, it prevents overheating. Second, it makes the ceramic heater energy-efficient.
- Product dimensions: 6 inches x 7 inches x 9.2 inches
- Product weight: 3.5 pounds
3. Lasko 5307 Ceramic Heater
This list would not be complete without the Lasko 5307. Well, it is evident by now that Lasko is topping this best ceramic heater review. However, you should not be surprised by that. After all, Lasko is currently the top producer of ceramic heaters. Among their opuses is the Lasko 5307. At this point, we can be honest that this unit is lesser compared to the first two Lasko products we mentioned. But we can guarantee that this heater can expel the coldness of your room!
Let us inspect the features of the Lasko 5307!
Features and Performance
- The Lasko 5307 is a tested-and-proven ceramic heater. Any cold rooms can be turned into an instant cozy space as long as this machine is running. It uses the Comfort Air Technology which propels the warm air up. Because of this innovation, this heater can quickly warm small to medium rooms!
- You will also be impressed with its three quiet settings. They are the high heat (1,500 watts), low heat (750 watts), and fan only. This adjustment setting allows you to control the powerful 1,500-watt heating capacity of this ceramic heater. It lets you manually prevent overheating. That’s a solid point for this unit.
- Meanwhile, this product also possesses the Adjustable Comfort-Control Thermostat. This thermostat has a series of dots so that you can manage the heat output, depending on the wattage level. The largest dot means that you are putting the performance of this heater at maximum! With this feature present, the heater can maintain the desired temperature easily.
- Moreover, this product has an integrated oscillation technology. This feature allows the ceramic heater to spin back and forth, so there will be an equal distribution of warm air to the room. However, this feat can’t be possible without its highly stable base. It lets the heater to rotate in a balanced and quiet fashion!
- Of course, the Lasko 5307 is definitely not an eyesore. It has an excellent aesthetic appeal! It comes in a classy two-tone gray color scheme. Moreover, its sleek and tall design allows it to become an ideal home decoration as well! Most Lasko products are like this, too!
Best Feature of Lasko 5307 Ceramic Heater
Safety is the selling point of Lasko 5307. Specifically, this unit has the ETL Listed Mark. With this certification, you can guarantee that this product has undergone several independent testing. Moreover, it is proof that the Lasko 5307 meets all the safety standards for ceramic heaters! In short, can guarantee that this product is thoroughly conducive for your household!
This ceramic heater does not come with a tip-over switch off feature. Even though you can guarantee that this unit has an excellent sense of balance, tipping over is still not a far-fetched idea. Moreover, it does not also include an automatic shut off feature!
- Product dimensions: 7.5 inches x 6.13 inches x 16.5 inches
- Product weight: 9 pounds
4. Lasko 6435 Designer Ceramic Heater
We felt the urge to include the Lasko 6435 Ceramic Heater on this list. This heater has a decent performance that can somehow match up with its Lasko counterparts. Yes, it is true that we found some issues with this product. But at the end of the day, this ceramic heater can still efficiently heat up your room. Its oscillating feature alone will guarantee you that it can make your interiors are warm and comfortable, especially during the cold seasons!
Features and Performance
- When it comes to popularity, the Lasko 6435 is truly off the charts. We attribute it to its unique design, which allows you to place it on any interiors. It is definitely not an eyesore. In fact, it has a classic design that makes it as a default home decoration at the same time. Specifically, this unit has a crackle finish with a cool metallic scrollwork base!
- You can also appreciate the heating capacity of this ceramic heater. Specifically, it has 1500-watts of heating power. Moreover, you can control its output through its two quiet settings. They are the high heat (1,500 watts) and low heat (750 watts).
- The Lasko 6435 has a PLUS Auto technology. It is a smart feature of this heater that enables the thermostat to control the entire warming of your room fully. It can identify the right temperature for your interiors to be comfortable and warm! Furthermore, this feature can also maintain the room temperature once the maximum output is reached.
- This ceramic heater has an ergonomic remote control. This accessory allows you to adjust the heater at a distance of 20 feet. If you are too lazy to rise from the bed, then just use the remote control, and you can conveniently give your room an ample humidity!
The Lasko 6435 comes with an integrated adjustable thermostat. Once the desired temperature has been achieved, the entire system will shut down itself. This feature is ideal so that you can prevent unwanted overheating and hazardous electrical discharges!
Best Feature of Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater
The greatest cut of the Lasko 6435 is its automatic overheating protection. Even if you put the entire unit on the maximum setting, it still doesn’t get too hot. Overheating can damage your environment. It can also cause potential hazards to your properties, too!
The length of the cord of the Lasko 6435 Ceramic Heater is really limited. It is only four feet long, which is not suitable for spacious rooms. You need to place this ceramic heater near power outlets. Moreover, it does have an automatic shut-off mechanism once it has been knocked down.
- Product dimensions: 8.25 inches x 8.25 inches x 16.05 inches
- Product weight: 8 pounds
Ceramic Heater Buying Guide
Choosing a ceramic heater is not that easy. There are several considerations that you should need to take so that you can choose the right unit for you. After all, you should consider a ceramic heater as a form of investment. Choose the wrong one, and we can be sure that you are ripping your money away. The worst part of it is that you are really defenseless during the cold weather.
If we were you, you should take note of this ceramic heater buying guide! Trust us. This comprehensive guide will teach all the basics of this type of heater!
Ceramic Heater Essentials
There is a sundry of factors that you need to consider when choosing a ceramic heater. The first and the most important one is the space. When we say space, we are referring about two things. The first one is the space that the heater will consume. If your room is relatively small, you might need to buy a ceramic heater that has a compact design. In this way, you can confidently install this product without worrying about counter spaces!
The second one is the area that you need to heat up. Many buyers think that the size of a ceramic heater determines its overall heating capacity. That is totally wrong! Moreover, it also wrong to assume that the electrical consumption of the heater is a determinant of its performance. In short, higher energy bills don’t mean that you are getting sufficient warmth to your heater!
The heating capacity of a ceramic heater is dependent on its wattage. Generally, most of the best ceramic heaters today have a 1,500-watt rating. This capability is usually divided into two settings: the high heat mode (1,500 watts) and the low heat mode (750 watts). This ergonomic is essential so that you can control the overall heat output of the heater. Also, such functionality prevents overheating as well!
A thermostat is also essential for ceramic heaters. It allows you to control the overall current that the system draws. Moreover, it can dictate the period in where the ceramic heater will run. Most of the modern ceramic heaters today have thermostats that can shut down the system once the desired heat is achieved. It is complemented by a heat-preservation mechanism so that the warmth stays indefinitely.
Types Of Ceramic Heater
Ceramic Tower Heaters
Most of the ceramic tower heaters today are easily distinguishable, thanks to their upright and cylindrical construction. This kind of heater has an oscillating feature, which spreads the warm air on an entire area. With this feature, ceramic tower heaters become the ideal choice for large rooms.
Some manufacturers of ceramic towers like the Lasko have tower heaters that have remote controls for easy navigation and adjustment. When you decide to go for ceramic towers, then there are two things that you should consider. They are the power consumption and noise rating. A top rated ceramic heater should have a quiet operation. Moreover, they should have a myriad of power settings and thermostat to control your energy bills!
For tower units, the tip-over protection is highly essential. You may also need to go for a ceramic tower that has a set of insulated handles so that you can transport them whenever you want!
Compact Ceramic Heaters
The most common ceramic heater is the compact design. This portable model of ceramic heater allows you to place it anywhere you want, even under your desk or bed! Usually, compact ceramic heaters are using fans to heat up your room. Specifically, they are the best choice when you want to warm a confined space. It can quickly provide heat whenever you need it.
However, you should be careful with compact ceramic heaters. Yes, they are small. But their power consumption can be as monstrous as those bigger models. If you want to ensure the energy efficiency of a heater, then you should always check its power ratings first.
Meanwhile, most compact heaters have an automatic shutdown mechanism and tip over protection for a guaranteed safe operation!
Ceramic Wall Heaters
If you want a ceramic heater that you can install permanently in your household, then you should go for wall heaters. The greatest advantage that you can get from this model is that they don’t eat floor space. Logically, you will mount them on your walls. Depending on the height of your installment, wall heaters should not eat any room space!
Of course, this type of ceramic heaters is truly safe. You won’t have to worry that your kids will tip over this device because it is already affixed on your wall! Just like other heaters, a ceramic wall heater also comes with a timer and automatic shut off system.
Tips On Buying A Ceramic Heater
Before you buy a ceramic heater, you should always be wary about the size of the room that you want to heat up. Some ceramic heaters can operate at a maximum capacity of 2,400 watts per hour. But even with that, there is still no guarantee that rooms, especially those large ones, will get warm! If you want to heat up your entire household, then you might need a centralized heating system rather than a ceramic heater. However, if you intend to make your bedroom cozy in the cold seasons, then a ceramic heater is the answer!
Moreover, you should make sure that your room is fully enclosed or insulated. A ceramic heater uses a form of heat convection. Once the heat is passed through the air, the warmth will always stay. However, such mechanism would be a failure if your room has a lot of openings such as windows and doors.
Meanwhile, you should not also forget that you have to get a warranty. As we mentioned earlier, ceramic heaters are a form of investment. You don’t want to see your money go down the drain, right? If your answer is yes, then you need to get a warranty. Even the most trusted brands of ceramic heaters have cases of defects. You can never be too sure these days. Therefore, a warranty will serve as your safety net!
The best ceramic heater is a great source of warmth during the winter and cold seasons. They can make your room cozy and comfortable because of their optimum heating capacity. They are an ideal choice for your bedroom and even to your office. As long the area is confined, these heaters can guarantee you the warmth that you need!
We know that you have the freedom to pick any ceramic heaters that you want. But before you do that, we highly recommend that you should try our featured products first. They are the best ceramic heaters in 2020. Out of the dozens of brands we tested, only these four units were able to deliver the performance that we are looking for. Trust us! They are a form of investment that you will never regret!
Moreover, we are hoping that our ceramic heater buying guide has able to help you. With the availability of brands and prices, choosing the ideal heater for your room is truly an ordeal! However, with our buying guide, we are hoping that you will be able to get the right unit so that you can survive the cold days!
More heater buying guides: